Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Cheers Fishing and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Cheers Fishing’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Cheers Fishing reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Cheers Fishing ‘s discretion.
If Cheers Fishing provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Cheers Fishing may disable your user ID and password in Cheers Fishing sole discretion without notice or explanation.
All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of the item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may double if shipping internationally. If an item is damaged during shipping, the seller will not be held responsible. Cheers Fishing reserves the rights to edit, hold or cancel the shipping according to the stock situations
The shipping is temporarily within New Zealand only, Overseas shipping is currently not supported
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on a complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, Cheers Fishing Tackle is not responsible for refunding and not responsible for the shipping cost for returning and refund.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team: email@example.com or (09) 550-0915. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and the seller will be in contact as well.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Cheers Fishing in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Cheers Fishing reserves the rights of final explanations.